Throughout the United States in the early days of the Depression, a benevolent organization has popped up in the Midwest dedicated to relieving poverty and improving farming techniques. They have an unusually progressive bent and eagerly invite not only major members of the communities, but Blacks, women, and latinos as well.
However, the group has begun to attract attention from scholars, as well as the law as people are beginning to disappear in communities where the organization has gotten a foothold, and others are sometimes acting very strangely.
The heroes have been sent in to investigate.
This is serious game that sticks to the genre pretty closely. As expected I follow Lovecraft closely (Though all the creations are my own) and also guy demopisante (a person Lovecraft admired who wrote the first eldritch horror story)
here are a few things to consider
- I am blind and cannot provide graphics for this game. I don’t require them from any of you.
- The eldritch monsters of the Golden Shell are playable. (feel free to alter them in custom natures, but please keep them insectile, and especially like grasshoppers or lcusts, though other insects are permissible.)
- most of the action will take place in the Midwestern United States, though I don’t require much knowledge of it to play there.
- knowledge of the 1930s is not necessary to much of a degree, a vague idea is all that is needed.
- feel free to play minorities such as blacks and women in positions of power if you wish.
- feel free to create your own nature, strength, weakness, and subplot cards.
Hosted and narrated by:
Zachary Ruffing (Rattannah)
Scenes played: 7
License: Community License