It is the year 2065 and Prostetic and cybernetic parts have been on the market for years, but now the Nister corporation has begun to produce superrior robot parts for human beings that they are selling for almost nothing. It is literally possible for teenagers to buy cybernetics now with pocket money, even including the cost of the surgery needed to put it in. The Nister Corporation owner, Valeria Cumae has donated many complex cybernetics not only to war veterans, but also to average people, and has installed a number of them on herself. However, a notorious group of anti-cybernetic activists, known as the brotherhood of Sinew, have begun publishing reports that there are severe consequences from allowing the Nister Corporation’s cybernetics to be installed. Most have been definitively disproven, but there is a definite level of public fear.
It is up to the heroes to learn what they can about both groups and take a side in the public contraversy. Also, the heroes must contend with hostile elements on both sides.
this is a typical cyberpunk story as I unerstand it (though I watch and read very little in this genre.)
As this is one of my games, here are a few things that you should know.
- I am blind and cannot provide art for my cards. I don’t require art from my players.
- the characters are more or less gauranteed a happy ending, eventually.
- I encourage customization of cards and such.
- I never have word limits unless a player goes out of control
- comments are private
- I like to go as fast as possible, but I set the speed as normal. If I don’t show up to Storium in the space of a few weeks, you can assume I died.
for this story.
- cybernetics asside from the Nister ones are expensive and rare. The Nister ones tend to work better and are much cheaper.
- This cyberpunk thing is pretty standard as I understand it, but I promise a good execution of the story on my part.
- feel free to create npcs, as long as they don’t become dual characters.
- most of my challenges will be custom ones and won’t be ones from the pre-constructed deck.
- I will open invitations now and keep them open until Sunday morning on the 29th. I will then select the best 4 characters submitted to me to be the stars of the story. You may submit more than one character, but I will only select one from each user at most.
Hosted and narrated by:
Zachary Ruffing (Rattannah)
Scenes played: 20
License: Community License