From around the world, many people have come to take Captain Button’s “Adventure World Tour” abourd his wonderous flying machine, “The Heart’s Desire.” Now a group of tourists, specially selected for the tour by specific inviations from the captain and inventor, find themselves in a sticky situation as their captain proves to have other desires than simply showing the rich the sights around the globe.
Characters in this story travel aboard “the Heart’s Desire,” but they are more captives than passengers or crew members, though Captain Button will still use him in various escapades around the globe, even though he is in fact running a ransom scheme. It will be up to them to work alongside this criminal mastermind and ruthless adventurer until they can escape and make their way home.”
a few things to consider.
- I am blind and cannot provide art for any custom cards I play, (which will be most of them.) I don’t require art from my players unless they want to use it personally.
- I don’t kill off players, even in adventures with great danger unless they abandon the game.
- commentary will be private and there will be no word limits.
- I don’t want to play a character in this game, but if I get fewer than 4 applicants, I will in order to keep the game stable.
I will keep open invitations open for the full two weeks and then select the best five applicants I get. If I get fewer than two, I will scrap the game.
I encourage people to create their own custom cards even at character creation if they want, don’t feel limited by what’s here.
- for those of you who take an interest, please let your friends know.
- I do not follow the 3-act structure for Storium, instead I usually follow a six-act structure with 3 scenes in each chapter and a short epilogue at the end.. So if you are in this story, it may take a while to complete, but you’ll have a deep and enriching story experience nonetheless.
Hosted and narrated by:
Zachary Ruffing (Rattannah)
Scenes played: 19
License: Community License