I’ve recently been diagnosed with fibromyalgia, and while I am taking medicine to help minimize symptoms, there are times (days, sometimes a week) where I may be unable to make a move due to pain, fatigue, and fibrofog. Please be patient with me! Thank you :)
- As a player, I prefer playing non-human characters. Anthropomorphic animals, monsters, animals, etc.
- Settings I like include High Fantasy, Medium Fantasy, Dark Fantasy, Anthropomorphic Animal Fantasy (Mouse Guard, Redwall, etc), and Cthulhu Mythos/Lovecraftian Horror, but I am open to other settings.
- In A Mews & Delight I play Marrow, an elder bearded vulture who can be a bit crotchety or grumpy at times and loves to share his “wisdom” with everyone, even if they don’t want to hear it. In his old age, he tends not to care what other people think of him, and he also has a habit of invading personal space.
- In Dreams of the Red Tyrant I play Lilith Louvain, the offspring of a human woman and an otherworldy monster. She’s plagued by horrid nightmares and occasionally fits of madness due to her heritage, but when she has moments of clarity she is a very calm, elegant, and composed woman who judges no one by their circumstances of birth, but by the content of their character.
- In No More Happy Endings, I play Estelle. Estelle is my take on the daughter from the Brothers Grimm Fairy Tale ‘Donkey Cabbages’. Estelle has been transformed into a donkey after her mother, a witch, tricked a hunter and forced her daughter to aid in her deception. She cannot speak in her donkey form, but uses her body and exaggerated movements to communicate with the rest of the group. Inside, she is a scared and sheltered young woman, who is quite non-confrontational and submissive.
- In Dìomhair- The Shrouded Isles, Re-awakening I play Vashja Sarevess, an impulsive and vain mermaid from beneath the waves who has taught herself how to slither on land like a snake. She can sometimes be dismissive of others, but she does have a good heart and seeks to to right by all.
I have a HUGE Mouse Guard world based on the Mouse Guard comics by David Petersen and the Mouse Guard RPG by Luke Crane created with over 200 cards, including places, characters/obstacles, strengths/weaknesses, assets, and goals, in addition to some character art templates made from official Mouse Guard art and a list of official Mouse Guard names. If you’d like a clone of this world send me a PM and I’d be thrilled to share! All I ask for in return is you leave the credit on the Game Info and any feedback you have.