Terms of Service (obsolete)
This is an earlier, obsolete version of Storium’s Terms of Service, originally published on 7/25/2013. It no longer applies and is provided here only for historical reference. Storium’s current, active Terms of Service are found here.
By using the Storium web site, a service of Protagonist Labs, Inc. ("Storium"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
- You must be 13 years or older to use this site.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, invade the privacy of, or intimidate other Storium members or employees.
- You may not use Storium for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International members agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, user names, graphics, art, photos, profiles, links (“Content”) that you submit, post, and display on Storium.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Storium or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Storium.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in using Storium, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Storium account. While Storium prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Storium cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use Storium at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate Storium for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to alter these Terms of Service at any time. If we modify these Terms of Service, we will post the modification on the Site. We will also update the "Last Updated Date" at the bottom of this page.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You own all of the content that you post on Storium. You give us permission to use, store, and share the content you post on Storium.
- You grant Storium a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, and translate any content you post on Storium.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, invades the privacy of others, or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- We reserve the right, at any time, to impose or restructure any fees charged for your use of Storium. We will notify you in advance of any changes with respect to fees we choose to impose.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Storium, its officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney fees and court costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post or make available through Storium, your use of Storium, your violation of the Terms of Service, or your violation of any rights of another.